Introductions 👋

We would love to get to know the people in our community (where are you from, what interests you about Coda?, etc.). Feel free to introduce yourself here! :busts_in_silhouette:

Hi everyone. I’m Matt Harrop, one of the founders of Figment Networks, in Toronto, Canada. We’re active on several networks, and always adding more. Very cool to get to participate, even in a small way, in a new and innovative project.

7 Likes

Welcome @mattharrop!

Hey everyone! My name is Conner Swann, I am a Core Contributor on the Coda Protocol, SRE at O(1) Labs, and one of the moderators of this forum! We’re super glad to have you!

4 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the Coda community @mattharrop and everyone else.

My name is Nathan Holland and I am a Protocol Engineer at O(1) Labs, primarily working on the implementation of our proof of stake consensus mechanism as well as internal data structures and asynchronous processes for tracking blocks on the network.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone, and welcome! I’m Claire and I’m our Head of Marketing & Community at O(1) Labs. I spend my time working on our marketing, communications and community building efforts. I enjoy getting to know members of our community, getting feedback on how we can build a great community, and hearing what new initiatives you’d like to see. Consider me your advocate and let me know how I can help!

4 Likes

Hello, community. I am Alex, DevOps engineer from Moldova. I am in crypto from 2013, started with mining of litecoin. Currently working with a couple of projects. Looking forward to help Coda project by participating in testnet.

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Joseph, a software engineer living in Scotland. I’m very interested in zero knowledge proofs and their application to DLT. Coda seems like an excellent idea and I’m looking forward to seeing things evolve.

5 Likes

Hello there Codans! I’m Emre and I lead Business Development here at O(1) Labs. I work on establishing partnerships with other products and services in the industry to make Coda as easy and secure as possible to use. Super excited to see what everyone here builds on Coda!

4 Likes

Hello! My name is Dmitrii. I am economist and far from IT-technologies, this is my first experience but it is very interesting for me to run node and test it (thanks for detailed instructions :-D). I hope that our community will succeed together.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Brad. I work at O(1) Labs running Strategy & Operations, which means I help with a lot of different projects we work on. Excited to see everyone here and looking forward to some great conversations.

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday!

It’s PK here from Australia.

I have been learning and contributing in the Web3 space for a bit now.

I love new challenges, and love how CODA and taken zkSNARKs to shrink not just 1-block but the entire chain/ledger.

Currently participating in testnet and hope to get some scores on the board for this week challenge.

3 Likes

Hi, everybody. I’m Olga. I live near the city of Ulan-Ude in Buryatia. You have an interesting project, but you still have a lot of work to do. I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Hey. I’m Margarita. I’m from Krasnoyarsk. Until recently, I could not even imagine that I would raise the node, but here I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings from Siberia. And to be more precise from the Irkutsk region. The idea of codes impressed me that’s why I decided to participate in network testing. I hope you will succeed and the network will work well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello. My address is not a house or a street, my address is the Soviet Union. But seriously, I live in Abakan, Khakassia. Your idea is very original, although it’s a bit different than it looks initially. In any case, you need to continue and I really hope you get something very interesting.

3 Likes

Hey. I live in a small town Kansk. This is my first experience with nodes. Well that is a responsive community I regularly helps otherwise I couldn’t have done it.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Danil. Live in Russia. I consider Russia a raw material colony of the West.

4 Likes