Introductions 👋

All good day. I’m Vadim. I live in Vladivostok. Honestly I don’t know what to expect from participating, but I hope to get an interesting experience.

4 Likes

I live in the village of Emelyanovo near the city of Krasnoyarsk. Recently my friend told me about your project and I decided to participate. I hope I succeed.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Henry Robinson. I am here to learn about this protocol and meet other folks. Looking forward to working with you!

5 Likes

Hey all! Gavin (community analyst) from Figment Networks. Looking forward to learning more about staking with Coda :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there, just learned about the coda protocol. Sounds like a promising protocol. As i’m a crypto enthusiast i want to help out in the testnet phase. Greetings from Europe.

4 Likes

Hey there, got to know coda a few weeks ago, so I thought I try it out!

4 Likes

Hello to all the amazing community members who have introduced themselves below. My name is Howard I am from Pittsburgh PA. Started playing around in the crypto world in 2016 and believe it will change the world! Excited to be part of the Coda community and believe it has an awesome bright future.

2 Likes

Greetings! Excited to be here.

I’m the founder of Bitbasic.com (a lightweight crypto asset portfolio manager) and working on Bitnordic.com (Institutional grade staking as a service).

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Looks like a really cool platform you’re building (BitBasic) looking forward to learning more about you and becoming friends on this amazing new journey we are on here!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m from Germany and looking forward to the journey with coda.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Lukas. I met Izzy at the TQuorum in NYC in October 2019 and that’s how I first heard about Coda and decided to investigate further. I seriously started to get involved with Crypto with Tezos. Last year two friends and I ran a Tezos Commons Foundation sponsored tour through three European cities, in which we taught people how to bake/stake on Tezos. (www.tezosontheroad.com). It was a very well received project and this could also be a cool idea for Coda. But let’s learn how to do it properly first! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Im Yoyo, from Northern California. I know I’m joining the forum a little late in the game. I’m sort of a newb in these parts. I took part in Trust-less 2020 and was really inspired by your project and others. I’m a farmer, musician and baker by trade. So, I’ve been learning as much as I can about baking in this new way. I’m really excited about running a node, staking and especially SNARK-ing shit up into bite sized morsels :wink: Thanks for letting me learn new skills and be a part of your evolution.

1 Like

Hey guys,
I am Lukas from Germany near Hannover and I love blockchain. Originally I am a frontend engineer, but my interest about blockchain is endless. I already have a node running and it just works really well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, All. I’m Marko, R&D engineer from Slovenia. I’m in crypto for about 3 years now and I’m intersted more and more in it, especially in nev projects as is CODA so I’m looking forward to help you by participating in testnet.

1 Like

ok, i know, i from viet nam.

1 Like

HI folks. Discovered Coda last week - found it at Coinbase ventures. The theory behind zkSNARKs is way over my head, but it looks really promising. I’ve got lots of sw development experience and I’m looking do something useful/interesting/profitable in the crypto space. Coda is pretty near the top of my list atm. I look forward to working with it.

2 Likes

Hey all! :wave: My name’s Ahmad and I recently joined O(1) Labs as an SRE/Infrastructure engineer.

I’m excited about and interested in the decentralized, crypto space in general but especially intrigued by zkSNARKs and the potential of zero-knowledge technology. Glad to be a part of the team!

3 Likes

Hi,Im Shyam, been in crypto since 2017 and it feels good to be here

2 Likes

Hi all,
I am from Europe (Germany) and I am curious to learn more about the Coda project. I am simply enthusiastic about blockchains but I work in the energy sector. So I am not a crypto professional but I spend considerable time in the space and my enthusiasm only grows.
Have a nice day! :unicorn:

2 Likes

Hello everyone from San Francisco - Bay Area, I’m Jeff Flowers. This is one of those projects that I’ve been meaning to get ‘serious’ about, and ready to get on learning more about the work being done. So far, awesome community and looking forward to the future.