Introductions 👋

Hello everyone, my name is Alexander, I am a blockchain geek from Russia, I am very glad that I became one of the members of this friendly community. I hope my modest contribution will bring the launch of the main network of this amazing project a little closer.

5 Likes

Hello. My name is Ilya and I represent the Genesis Lab team here in the Coda community. With the team, we are running validation nodes in Cosmos, IRIS, Terra, and Minter and happy to be the part of Coda as a participant of the currently running testnet tasks. We are from St Petersburg, Russia.

6 Likes

Hello guys, my username is onemoretime. I am from Vietnam, I am very glad to be here. Now I’m a community manager. I hope that Coda community will succeed together.

6 Likes

hey guys, I’m hans from austria, i am interested in privacy preserving protocols and zero-knowledge proofs.

pretty amazed by the idea of this project - hope it succeeds!
see you on the way, cheers

7 Likes

hey! my name Yurii, i am from Moscow

5 Likes

Hi everybody! My name is Peter and I am fond of crypto. I like to understand technologies and raise nodes

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Ivan. I am 23 years old. Coda seemed to me an interesting project I want to support the community in testnet

4 Likes

Hi, everybody. I’m Vladimir. I liked the concept of your project and so I want to join the network testing:). Oh and by the way I’m from Russia :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All good day. I’m Vadim. I live in Vladivostok. Honestly I don’t know what to expect from participating, but I hope to get an interesting experience.

4 Likes

I live in the village of Emelyanovo near the city of Krasnoyarsk. Recently my friend told me about your project and I decided to participate. I hope I succeed.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Henry Robinson. I am here to learn about this protocol and meet other folks. Looking forward to working with you!

5 Likes

Hey all! Gavin (community analyst) from Figment Networks. Looking forward to learning more about staking with Coda :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there, just learned about the coda protocol. Sounds like a promising protocol. As i’m a crypto enthusiast i want to help out in the testnet phase. Greetings from Europe.

4 Likes

Hey there, got to know coda a few weeks ago, so I thought I try it out!

4 Likes

Hello to all the amazing community members who have introduced themselves below. My name is Howard I am from Pittsburgh PA. Started playing around in the crypto world in 2016 and believe it will change the world! Excited to be part of the Coda community and believe it has an awesome bright future.

2 Likes

Greetings! Excited to be here.

I’m the founder of Bitbasic.com (a lightweight crypto asset portfolio manager) and working on Bitnordic.com (Institutional grade staking as a service).

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Looks like a really cool platform you’re building (BitBasic) looking forward to learning more about you and becoming friends on this amazing new journey we are on here!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m from Germany and looking forward to the journey with coda.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Lukas. I met Izzy at the TQuorum in NYC in October 2019 and that’s how I first heard about Coda and decided to investigate further. I seriously started to get involved with Crypto with Tezos. Last year two friends and I ran a Tezos Commons Foundation sponsored tour through three European cities, in which we taught people how to bake/stake on Tezos. (www.tezosontheroad.com). It was a very well received project and this could also be a cool idea for Coda. But let’s learn how to do it properly first! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Im Yoyo, from Northern California. I know I’m joining the forum a little late in the game. I’m sort of a newb in these parts. I took part in Trust-less 2020 and was really inspired by your project and others. I’m a farmer, musician and baker by trade. So, I’ve been learning as much as I can about baking in this new way. I’m really excited about running a node, staking and especially SNARK-ing shit up into bite sized morsels :wink: Thanks for letting me learn new skills and be a part of your evolution.